Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cool Green Design-Niche-Give Them a Look

Late at night, or early in the morning I love letting my "Green Fingers do the walking" © as my mouse carries me off to far off green spaces and places on the Internet Highway. Little out of the way cafes, weekend getaways, and sometimes green folk I'd like to do business with when I find myself in need of the services they offer. Tonight I found another one of these treasures, a green design firm that does absolutely stunning work with a lot of thought to creating soothing environmentally friendly places for their clients.

352 Eleventh Street, Suite 1L
Brooklyn, New York

Niche had me at hello when they spelled out their simple approach which states, "NICHE" is a modern design firm focused on creating beautiful contemporary interiors and furniture with an emphasis on sustainability." What a beautifully straightforward approach to design. Their goal is to incorporate into their designs the best sustainable building practices (LEED CERTIFIED) and products available. For the purest in the crowd, Niche is a member of USGBC.

Niche is located in the Metro New York area (Brooklyn) but accepts clients from around the world who are wanting to go green. So, if you are looking for a green designer, the Cosmic Green Rabbit gives these folks two green thumbs up.

No comments: